If you would like to help that’s wonderful, please read the following and select one or two ways to help. Please send in your contact information and we will get in touch with you. Thank you.
There are three general ways to help:
I. HELP ON VOLUNTEERS DAY, AUGUST 19TH
- Set up the Town Picnic site on Volunteers Day
- Take down, clean up and pack up in the evening at the end of the Town Picnic.
II. HELP WITH THE WAiV FOOD STAND
- Gather and prepare supplies in the days and weeks before the Town Picnic for the WAiV buffet tables.
- Serve and maintain the buffet for the Guests of Honor and other participants.
III. IN THE WEEKS PRIOR TO VOLUNTEERS’ DAY
- Work on the Program for the event- create, format and prepare for printing.
- Put up signage- banners and posters – during July